Bresser HS 8x42mm ED Sport/Game Binoculars-HS-10842
For hunting, bird\nature watching or even light astronomy. Premium phased coated Bak- 4 prisms deliver stunning contrast and sharp images and perfect travel size for any road trip. Discover what awaits you! Free Shipping!
PRICE 349.99 SKU HS-10842 BARCODE 812257015511 Bresser HS 8x42mm ED Sport/Game Binoculars-HS-10842 Weight 1.5lbs Brightness: 27.5
Features and Benefits
- comes with elastic backstrap harness for portability
- stunning visual clarity for a superior observation experience
- versatile, portable and lightweight making it perfect travel companion
- rubber coated for extra added comfort and protection
- 42mm aperture that performs well even in twilight conditions
- waterproof and purged with nitrogen gas to create a fog proof environment
- 90 day extended warranty when you register your product within 60 days of purchase
Whether you are hunting, birding or nature watching, a crystal clear view rich in details can give you an essential advantage in the field. The premium binoculars in the Bresser HS ED Series are designed to deliver that stunning visual clarity for a superior observation experience. Crisp, high-contrast images enhanced with excellent color are achieved by using a combination of high-quality ED glass, full broadband multi-coating and a barium crown glass roof prism. The 8x42 model magnifies subjects eight times their standard observable size and has an ample 42mm aperture that performs well even in twilight conditions. The exceptional optics are complemented by a sleek design that features a nuanced focusing wheel, a wide eye distance, easy diopter adjustments that allow you to focus each eyepiece separately and twist-up eyecups that protect against intrusive incidental light. Housed in sturdy rubber armor for added protection, the Stuff of Legends binoculars are waterproof and purged with nitrogen gas to create a fog proof environment. They also come with a binocular harness for easy use and increased portability.
|Field of View
|Objective Lens Diameter